Tuesday, April 9, 2013

Latasha's Kitchen Adventures - March 2013


I do hope you have been enjoying our new range of delicious pastes, sauces and chutneys. I am about to head back into the production kitchen to produce my next lines of products in the Latasha’s Kitchen range. My new product lines for mid April release include:

South American - Green Chimichurri Sauce/Marinade – A South American blend perfect for pairing with grilled, barbecued and roasted meats, fish and vegetables. Works as an excellent marinade as well. Made with tons of love for my daughter Sashana, my number one fan.

Indian - Homestyle Seafood Curry Paste - a fantastic base for any number of seafood.  Sunny this one is for you….

Butter Chicken Sauce - dare I say this? Yes, ours is simply the best there is in the market today!! A favourite dish with many fans. Just the right amount of tanginess, spiciness and sweetness. For all my young and not so young fans out there…

Rogan Josh Masala Paste - fantastic with Lamb, Mutton or Goat. Slow cook on stove or in your oven for tender melting results. For my lovely neighbours – the Egans.

Biriyani Masala Paste - a perfect blend of zesty spices for a one pot vegetarian, seafood or meat dishes.  Made for Sue Caddy and family with lots of affection for your wonderful support.

Kuruma Masala Paste  - a nutty and tasty mild sauce, great paired with chicken, lamb, beef, vegetables or boiled eggs. This is for Anton De Souza who first convinced me to start bottling my pastes…

Madras Curry Paste - a sure winner with Lamb, Mutton, Goat, Poultry, Beef, Seafood and Vegetarian dishes. Yes, great with everything.

Coriander Curry Paste  - a terrific paste made with fresh, whole and roasted ground coriander. This one is for Alison, Jason, and Robyn in particular!!!

Eggplant Kasaundi Chutney – A medley of sweet and aromatic fragrant spices makes this wonderful savoury chutney perfect for so many creative uses. Try it as a savoury dressing, dollop over rolls,consider as a dip or pair with stews, pilafs and other mains. A versatile accompaniment to absolutely anything.

These products will be available from our online store from April 15, 2013.

Also look out for updates from the production kitchen on our Facebook page.

I am looking forward to creating these for you to taste! Thank you, thank you, thank you !!!



No comments:

Post a Comment